Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Hi friends!

My apologies for being MIA the second half of last week...I was busy doing this:

Legal research for a friend's new company while sipping on a warm cappuccino (I know, ridiculous choice in this heat, but I couldn't resist).

And celebrating not one, not two, but three very special bdays...
My beautiful Aunt turned 50!! I know, I can't believe it either...I hope I'm a hottie like her in 20 years!

My cousin Matthew turned the big 21!!! (With my bro, cousin Matthew, and Dr. Love).

My beautiful cousin is celebrating her 15th birthday today!!! Love her to bits!

I was also busy spending time with my aunt, uncle, and cousin who are visiting from the east coast:

Trying to stay cool at the beach. (With my cousin, Shay).

Dr. Love and I are having all of my side of the family (and his parents and bro-yo and L.E.Robins) over on Sunday. We're going to be bbq-ing, but I'm thinking that I may whip together my famous fettuccine alfredo pasta with shrimp (and post the recipe next week), as my fam loves that dish. 

I may not be back with another post this week, as Dr. Love and I celebrate three years of wedded bliss tomorrow. 

Have a great week and stay cool!!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment