Friday, July 27, 2012

Yum Diddles!!!

Happy Friday, friends!!!

Today's post will be super short, as I have some legal research that I need to get started.

As you know, I had friends/family over last weekend and we served bbq for Saturday late lunch/dinner. Dr. Love handled the grilling, while I whipped together potato salad and macaroni and cheese. I tweaked the potato salad recipe slightly by keeping in five of the ten egg yolks. Let's face it friends, egg yolks are yum diddly-ocious. I also did half curly parsley and half Italian parsley because the recipe did not specify which one to use. I liked the slight variation in the flavors so decided to include some of both. As for the macaroni and cheese, I used store bought bread crumbs, and put the (turkey) bacon on the side. Other than that, I pretty much followed the recipe.

 Sorry about the crappy pic...this was one or two day old potato salad/mac 'n cheese (with a Subway sandwich). I forgot to take pics of the fresh products on the day of the bbq. You get the point though...

Hope you guys enjoy these recipes as much as we all did.

Have a great weekend!

x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the mac and cheese recipe! Nima told me to get the recipe because he loved it so much.

    ReplyDelete