Thursday, June 7, 2012

Since I've Bean(town) Gone

Hi friends! Long time no talk...

As you know, Dr. Love and I spent most of last week in Beantown. The trip was absolutely perfect and my only complaint is that we packed in so much sightseeing, good eating, and friend catching-up that I am completely exhausted this week.

I don't want to leave you hanging though, so below are some pics from our trip...more details about our trip to come tomorrow (if possible*) or early next week latest.










*I have a deep chemical peel scheduled for tomorrow morning...the procedure is supposed to be smooth out my acne scars (I promise before and after, and maybe some "during," pics) and is only supposed to be painful for a couple minutes. However, my derm has prescribed some relaxant/pain relief meds to me, so I may be a little too out of it to write tomorrow. If so, I promise to deliver early next week.

Until then, have a great Friday, an even better weekend, and "see" you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment