Monday, May 21, 2012

Wild Times

Hi Friends!

To kick off the blog's new "...In the Closet" section, I wanted to share something that I am wildly in love with right now...animal print. I'm pretty this is one look that both your girlfriends and the man in your life will appreciate...



I have to say, while the dress was the initial inspiration for this look, I think there is no doubt that the clutch steals the show.  I just LOVE the rich shade of red, the gold hardware, and the amazing texture of the ostrich-embossed leather...GORGEOUS!!! (Not so subtle hint to Dr. Love about future gift to wife..............followed by inevitable eye roll from Dr. Love.)

The best thing about this outfit is that the dress is suuuuper affordable ($24.95), so even if you're like me and aren't about to spend $450.00 on a clutch right now, you can still take a trip to the wild side with this dress while not breaking the bank. 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment