Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What You Caulking About?! Part Two

Hi friends!

In the past week, a few of you have asked me for an update on the shower re-caulking project. I'm sure when you asked, you expected that I would have a glorious story to share about how the project left the shower looking sparkly and new again.

Well, unfortunately, that is not the case...but worry not! The problem is not that the process failed, but, rather, that Dr. Love and I failed to complete the process. Yes, I know, I first posted about this project three weeks ago (Jeez!!! I hadn't even realized that we started the project so long ago!), but life happened.

Dr. Love has been super busy with work and, as a result, was both unable to complete the project himself and also unable to share his vast amount of caulking knowledge with me...that is, until tonight! Tonight, I get schooled on caulking. Tomorrow, it's me against the tub in a caulking face-off...kind of like a cockfight, but the legal type...so I guess we can call it a caulk-fight.

In the meantime, please enjoy the beauty that we have lived with for the past three weeks...




And, yes, we have been showering in the guest bathroom and running across our upstairs hall naked daily for the entire neighborhood to see...I guess not everyone is suffering from this project completion delay after all.  Remember friends: there is no satisfaction greater than giving back to one's community...naked.


No comments:

Post a Comment