Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Introducing Mint + Chase!!!

Hi friends!

I told you that I'd have some BIG work related news this week....well here it is!!!!!!!

I am very excited to announce the launch of my new personal styling and shopping company, Mint + Chase!!!


I am so happy to finally be able to share this big news with all of you! I started Mint + Chase after deciding that I didn't want a career in a big law firm and that the smaller law firms in my geographic area were either not hiring or not paying enough relative to all the hard work and stress these jobs required and created. I brainstormed about my options and decided that it was the perfect time to pursue my second passion, fashion!

At Mint + Chase, we specialize in styling women for every part of their day, including their work day. I will be calling upon my own law firm experience to help me with finding the right balance for each client between personal, fashionable style and professional, appropriate work attire. Who says you can't look and feel good while doing your job?!

I am thrilled to be able to help women feel great about themselves and how they look, but worry not. I will continue to practice law on a part-time/contract basis, as that is a love of mine too.

Please stop by the Mint + Chase Facebook page and "Like" it and visit www.mintandchase.com to learn more about what we do.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment