Thursday, September 20, 2012

Caught in the Web of the WWW

Hi guys!

Holy moly has it been busy over here! I have been buried deep in books, networking events, reading and writing e-mails, and working on my new website. Extremely busy, but all a good kind of busy.

I have a little bit of bad news, and a little bit of good news...the bad news is that I'm going to be a bit MIA on this blog for a while (i.e., down to about one post per week) for a few weeks while I get my website and company going. The good news is that I have a blog on my website (www.mintandchase.com) in which I will be talking all things fashion and beauty. Whenever you need your fix of Paris, feel free to stop by the site and check out our newest posts.

Until next week, this girl will be busy busy busy...

Reading this 900 page monstrosity of a book:


What can I say, I like to know everything about every part of my new business. It is an exhausting obsession, but well worth it. Knowledge, my friends, is power ;).

x

P.S. Where the heck is fall...this 80 degree weather is really starting to piss me (and my fall wardrobe) off, pshh!

No comments:

Post a Comment