Wednesday, September 5, 2012

BRB

Hi friends!

I hope you all had a great three day weekend and have had a good week thus far.

I have a busy couple of days ahead, as I am assisting a good friend with the formation of his new company. Such an exciting time for my friend and a reminder to me of why I chose to practice business transactional law...you deal with clients at a time when they are so excited about the future and you are a part of making their dream projects realities.  Can't wait to get his entity formed and his company up and running!

I will be spending the day on my laptop drafting/editing documents and guzzling down cups of coffee...one of my favorite ways to spend the day.  Tomorrow night, Dr. Love and I will be heading to bro-yo and L.E.Robins place in preparation for Friday's Stand Up To Cancer telethon and dinner that Dr. Love (and his +1, yours truly) has been invited to on account of Dr. Love being a part of the Stand Up To Cancer Dream Team of doctors and scientists. Couldn't be prouder of my Dr. Love, nor could I be more excited for the event!

 Who wouldn't want Dr. Love on their dream team?! Yeah boyyyyyyy!

Unfortunately, our busy next couple of days means that I will be a little MIA this week... 

BUT........!!!!!! Next week, I will be making a very exciting work-related announcement...so stay tuned!!!! 

x




No comments:

Post a Comment