Thursday, October 11, 2012

Occupied in October

Hi friends!

It feels like it has been forever since I last wrote to you...my sincere apologies. I have been super busy working on my Mint + Chase website & blog.

Also, I got my very first (and now, second!!!) client for Mint + Chase, so I have been occupied putting together the perfect looks for her. I could not be more excited about getting my site and business going, but let me tell you, when it's your own business, it always feels like you could be doing more and it seems like there is always an endless list of things that need to be done. I am also busy researching new/better ways to get exposure for Mint + Chase, including search engine optimization, web marketing, and good ol' back-in-the-day social networking...you know, the type where you have to get up off the couch, put something nice on, head out of your house, and mingle with real life people...I know, I know, I forget what that's like sometimes too. If you guys have any networking/marketing tips for me, please please please leave a comment...I'm like an eager sponge right now, soaking it all in. And let me tell you, my saturation point is HIGH!

In the past few weeks, when I haven't been busy with Mint + Chase, I have been cooking, getting the house ready for fall, getting my nails ready for fall, traveling, overcoming some anxieties (i.e., flying and roller-coasters...more on this next week!), and of course, snapping pics along the way.

Enjoy!

Fingernail bling & arm candy

Beef and vegetable kebabs with corn

Fall pumpkin/squash decor DIY

 Quick trip to Philly to attend Dr. Love's childhood best friend's wedding

And I leave you now with the two songs that I could not stop singing when we were in Philly (much to Dr. Love's dismay and chagrin...yeah, so maybe I sang them out loud...in public spaces...in very crowded public spaces....hehe, my baaad!)...both classics, both loved by this girl. :)

God, I love Boys II Men




1 comment:

  1. OMG YOUR PUMPKINS!! hahahahaha you are the most creative human ever

    ReplyDelete