Monday, May 27, 2013

Slow Down, You Crazy Child

Every now and then, I hear a song that really speaks to me. Often, it's not a current chart topper, but rather a timeless classic. The song below falls into this second category. There is just something about Billy Joel's songs that win me over everytime. Vienna is no exception. In fact, when I first heard this song a few weeks ago, I "shhhh'd" Dr. Love just so that I could hear every single lyric...and it was well worth it.

Not a day goes by that my super ambitious friends and I don't discuss how overwhelmed, exhausted, or frustrated we are with our busy schedules/careers. Most of my friends and family are hard workers with big goals. A lot of the time, we are all chasing our goals instead of taking a second to breathe.

When I heard Vienna, I felt like Billy Joel had written the song for me and my friends. It's an awesome song that I hope you love listening to as much as I do.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment