Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Winter's Tale

So, friends, I am sick...again!

Winter sucks. Cold weather sucks. And most of all, colds SUCK!

I have been super busy with legal work (yay!!!), but have also made a little time for fun. Here's a peek at what I've been up to:

Recent work outfit (sorry about the crappy, no-flash quality)

New lazy day hairstyle.

Love my sunglasses' collection, but thinking about investing in a new cat eye pair...any suggestions?

Love vanilla candles

Cheese plate with fruit, dates, jam c/o father-in-law, and port for Dr. Love and I.

 Dr. Love's sweater paired with gold accessories and red lips for girls' night Oscar's viewing party (btw, love J Law...pretend bff all the way)

Oscars fun

Just plain sick now :( (and you're welcome that I stopped at the tissue shot; those that know me well know that I would usually give them a little courtesy boogie shot too :)  After all friends, it's important to always check to see what color your boogie is when you're sick ;) )

So that's about it for this week...here's to hoping that my cold is gone by tomorrow morning so that I can enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather (80 degrees tomorrow!!!) with Dr. Love and friends. 

Have a great rest of your week and an even better weekend!

x

7 comments:

  1. Feel better! I, too, am sporting a trench coat today...but it's actually drizzling here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lizette!

      Two of my fav things: a trench coat and rain?! So jealous right now!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Yuli!! Keeping my fingers crossed and drinking my tea with lemon and honey. Anything to see you guys tomorrow! :)

      Delete
  3. I thought you loved winter and cold weather :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, if I ever said I loved winter, I was straight up lying! Hahaha :) I'm a big fan of Fall, and love the holidays, but am def. not a fan of winter, bleckh...so over the colds, chapped lips, and dry, well, everything!

    So, so, so ready for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete