Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hump Day Happenings...

Good afternoon, friends!!

I don't have anything particularly exciting for today's post, but I do have some pics. If you guys are anything like me, you won't mind a picture dump versus a verbal dumb today. :)

My go-to casual outfit...white button down shirt, leopard belt, dark blue skinny jeans, gold watch/bracelets. (sorry about the crappy pic quality...)

One of my favorite bday gifts (and one of many from Dr. Love...thank you boo!)...my Jacquie Aiche ear cuff. So delicate and pretty, yet edgy. Will need to take a better quality picture of it soon...

Love this picture of Dr. Love so much...I'm not sure if it's because he looks so natural and in his element, or his cute smirk, or his hand on his stomach. I don't really know. I just know I love it & him.

Now, a picture of me in my element...pre-going out curlers + no makeup...poor Dr. Love!

Gold polish (Tom Ford)+ gold glitter (Forever 21) = girly manicure to the extremely awesome degree.

I don't think I'll ever grow out of my love for glitter...

A birthday pic with my bday twin, Dr. Love's cousin Justin who turned 30 on the same day as me!

Seriously, how cute is my Google Nexus tablet (courtesy of my awesome in-laws)? My mother-in-law, knowing that her daughter-in-law loves all things pink and girly, also gifted me a pink stylus pen. I did myself (and my tablet) a favor and bought a pink case to match. 

All this talk about jewelry, glitter, and pink reminds me again of how much I love being a girl. I mean, I get it, boys have it good too in their own way. But, holy moly do we have it better. It's pretty funny that this tomboy who still loves sports and running outside so much, also has grown to love the color pink (blue/green are close tie for second) and glitter so much. The jewelry obsession? Well, you can ask any one of my good friends and they'll tell you that that has been with me forever ;). 
Have a great week! I'll be busy doing work for my legal clients and, hopefully, catching up with some girlfriends tomorrow night. 

In the meantime, have a great rest of your hump day and enjoy this awesome girl power song by none other than the great Alicia Keys...




No comments:

Post a Comment